New to Colorado or looking to get back into an SAI chapter? We’d love to have you join us!
- Members of the SAI Alumnae Association are eligible to affiliate with an Alumnae Chapter.
- Affiliating with an Alumnae Chapter provides continued opportunities for sisterhood beyond graduation or for those moving to a new area.
- Many of Denver Alumnae’s sisters are members of the local arts community and other professional and social networks, and would love to welcome you with open arms!
Need-to-know about affiliating with us
Are you an initiated member of SAI? Affiliate with us as an Active or Associate member. You’ll need to be current on your Alumnae Association fees and make an annual local chapter dues payment.
- The Alumnae Association national fee is $35 annually and is paid directly to National Headquarters.
- Chapter local dues for Active membership are $40 for the year. Active members are eligible to hold office, vote, and receive the chapter newsletter, Staff Signals.
- Chapter local dues for Associate membership are $25 for the year. Associate members pay reduced local dues and are eligible to receive the chapter newsletter Staff Signals, but do not hold office or vote.
- Local chapter dues for all members have been set to $25 for 2021-22, out of consideration for economic impacts caused by COVID-19.
- The Denver Alumnae Chapter pro-rates local dues for sisters who affiliate into the chapter mid-year.
Thinking about affiliating with our chapter?
We would love to have you join us! Here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Contact our Vice President, Membership at email@example.com
- Our VPM will apply for affiliation on your behalf via National Headquarters.
- We’d love to get to know you! All initiated members of SAI are welcome to join us at meetings and events regardless of current affiliation status. Our VPM can share details of upcoming events with you.
- Be current on your National Alumnae Association membership.
- If you’d like to check the status of, or make a payment on your Alumnae Association fee online: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and initiating chapter, and request your personal link. Please be sure to add NationalHeadquarters@sigmaalphaiota.org to your address book so that you will be able to receive the requested email.
- If you’d like to make a payment on your Alumnae Association fee by mail: download the Alumnae Association form and send it with a check to:
SAI National Headquarters
One Tunnel Rd
Asheville, NC 28805-1229