Have you created a video of your musicale performance and are looking for a way to share it? Look no further—here are some easy (and free) ways to share your video with a musicale or event presenter.
- If you have a Google account (meaning, you have a Gmail email address) upload your video to the YouTube account included with your Google account and share the link. Make sure your video is either public or unlisted so that the link can be accessed. Your presenter should be able to create a YouTube playlist and use the link to include your video.
Note: Your YouTube account has no file storage or upload limits, but you will be asked a few questions as you prep your video for publishing.
- Also for Google account holders: upload your video to your personal Google Drive, set the sharing settings to “View” or “Edit,” and share the link. The presenter should be able to download your video from there.
Note: if you have a free Google account, your Drive is limited to 15GB of storage.
- Dropbox accounts are free to create, and Basic accounts are free to use. You can upload your video to your Dropbox account and share your video with your presenter, who will be able to download it from there.
Note: free, Basic accounts have 2BG total file storage available.
- WeTransfer is a service that allows you to upload and share files up to 2GB (per file transfer) free of charge. You can share a link or a direct invitation from WeTransfer with your presenter.
Note: free file transfers expire after 7 days.
- Vimeo is a video hosting service that allows you to upload videos free of charge with the Basic account. You can upload your video and share the link with your presenter.
Note: free, Basic accounts have weekly upload limits and total storage caps.