2021-22 local chapter dues
Online via PayPalUse this button to pay the $25 full year dues rate:
Use this button to pay the $40 full year dues rate:
By mail via check or money order
- Full-year dues: send a check for either $25 or $40 to the chapter treasurer, whose address may be found in your Yearbook Directory.
- Half-year dues (affiliates/reactivations between November 2021-March 2022): Send a check for $10 to the chapter treasurer, whose address may be found in your Yearbook Directory.
- Checks should be made out to SAI Denver Alumnae Chapter, with Dues written in the memo line.
- If you would like to include an additional donation with your dues check, you are more than welcome to do so! Please just include a note specifying what the donation is for.
- If you need to request the mailing address, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please don’t mail cash; dues payments made via cash can be made at any in-person chapter meeting.
- Chapter dues are $25 for all members for 2021-22, out of consideration for ongoing economic impacts caused by COVID-19.
- Active members who would like to pay the typical $40 membership dues are welcome to do so.
- Dues are pro-rated for mid-year affiliates or reactivations.
- Members in need of payment plans, grace periods, or who have general concerns about finances should email email@example.com.
Membership status will be determined by your status from the previous year; there’s no need to specify which level you’re paying at, unless you’d like to change levels.
Full year members: Aug. 31. This is also the cutoff date for dues-paying members’ information to be included in the annual yearbook, so it’s important to meet this deadline if you’d like your information included.
Mid-year affiliates or reactivations: Due dates are set on a case-by case basis.
Be sure to read our chapter Bylaws before making any changes to your membership status. The bylaws can be found by clicking here.
If you are an Active member moving to Associate membership, or the other way around, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or include a note with your mailed dues payment.
If you would like to move to Inactive membership, you will not owe dues this year. You will need to notify the executive board of your decision, preferably prior to August 31.
If you would like to permanently separate from the chapter (for example, if you’re no longer in the area and have plans to affiliate with a chapter in your current location), please notify the executive board, preferably no later than August 31.
Updates to your membership information
Update your membership roster and contact information using one of the options at this web page.
You can make updates to your information whenever needed and as often as you like.
Please be advised that membership information as of Aug. 31 will be used for the Yearbook Directory—if you have updates that you would like to see in the Yearbook Directory, be sure to make them before Aug. 31.
Alumnae Association Fees
Your SAI National Alumnae Association (NAA) Fee, an annual fee, is separate from your local chapter dues and is handled directly by National Headquarters. You should receive email and/or mail correspondence when it’s time to renew your NAA Fee. Those payments should be sent to National Headquarters via mail or paid online at the National Headquarters website via your personal link. SAI Members pay their NAA fee directly to National Headquarters.
You can request your personal link to check the status of your NAA fee at any time by emailing email@example.com.