Please be advised that Xi C Province Day, scheduled for March 21, 2020, is cancelled due to ongoing developments regarding the COVID-19 outbreak in Colorado.
- Our utmost priority is maintaining the health and safety of our sisters. After much thought and discussion by the Denver Alumnae Chapter Executive Board, we came to the difficult decision that this includes cancelling Province Day.
- Full refunds will be issued in the payment method used to register.
- Electronic refunds will be issued first, in the next week; refunds by check will be issued via mail by the end of the month.
- The 2020 JoAnne Kyhl Memorial Performance Competition is postponed, and we will share additional information as it becomes available.
- The Denver Alumnae Chapter is happy to answer any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Denver Alumnae Chapter affiliated one new member at the April chapter meeting!
Alyse Greenberg was initiated in to SAI in 1997 by the Eta Rho chapter at the University of Delaware. She served in officer and committee chair positions, but it’s been so long that she doesn’t remember which ones. She also served as a big sister. After college, Alyse joined the Central New Jersey Alumnae Chapter of SAI, where she remained active for about 7 years, and served as President, Treasurer, and Fundraising Committee chair. Alyse has been playing the flute for over 30 years, most recently with the Mile High Community Band in Denver. She is currently taking a break from Mile High, and will be rehearsing with the Highlands Ranch Concert Band this spring.
Professionally, Alyse has worked primarily in the environmental conservation field, in roles ranging from environmental educator to grant administrator. Alyse currently works for The Water Research Foundation, a global not-for-profit water research and technology innovation cooperative. As a member of the communications and marketing team, Alyse prepares research reports for publication, writes articles, and copyedits anything that comes across her desk. In her free time, Alyse hikes, does yoga, reads, and volunteers for the Denver Audubon Society.